Kauai vacation rentals are the perfect way to enjoy Kauai, the oldest Hawaiian island, also known as the ‘Garden Isle.’ Different types of Kauai vacation rentals include private beachfront villas, self-catering resorts, rent houses, condos and seaside cottages. These fully-furnished vacation rentals offer privacy and seclusion unlike regular hotels. Kauai vacation rentals can be rented for days, weeks, or even months. These are also economical options for families and groups, as they generally do not charge on ‘per person’ basis.
Kauai Vacation Rentals and Tourist Destinations
Popular Kauai vacation rentals available across the region include:
North Shore: Kauai vacation rentals such as Princeville Accommodations and River Estate Guest House are quite popular here. Must-visit tourist attractions are:
- Na `Aina Kai Botanical Gardens: The botanical garden comprises 13 diverse gardens spread over 240 acres. It is beautified with over 70 bronze sculptures and comprises a hardwood plantation, canyon, meadow and beach.
- Mount Waialeale: It is a high volcanic landmass, considered to be the ‘wettest spot’ on earth. The mountain also offers splendid views of Olokele Canyon.
South Shore: Kauai vacation rentals in South Shore include Poipu Sands and Prince Kuhio Resort. Tourist destinations include:
- Kilohana Estate: This 36-acre historic site houses plantation mansion and exotic trees and gardens. It also includes a shopping complex that exhibits a wide range of jewelry and fashion apparels.
- McBryde Garden: Located in the Lawai Valley, the garden features a variety of endangered tropical plants, including exotic plants and flowering trees. Popular varieties include orchids, Rubiaceae and Heliconias.
East Shore: Kauai vacation rentals in East Shore’s are Pono Kai Resort and Kapaa by the Sea. Tourist attractions include:
- Old Kapa’a Town: Originally a plantation town, Kapaa is now a modern shopping and business hub. The place offers high-end as well as native products.
- Fern Grotto: It is a natural amphitheater comprising lush plants and hanging ferns. The site offers boat trips as well as traditional hula sessions.
West Side: Prominent tourist destinations in the West Side region include:
- Waimea Canyon: It is a 10-mile long, more than 3,600-feet deep canyon produced by a fault in the earth crust. The place is known for its breathtaking views.
Popular West Side vacation rentals include Kauai Oceanfront Vacation Rental and Kai Nalu. Most Kauai vacation rentals are equipped with locking garages, storage areas, private washer/dryer and video libraries.
To book the best Kauai vacation rentals for your needs, explore the site www.KauaiVacationResorts.com. The company offers vacation rentals in over 600 locations in Kauai and arranges for limousines and car rentals, and provides child care and event coordination facilities.
(Author: Kathleen Chester)
About the Author:
Your search for rental houses hawaii ends here at Kauaivacationresorts.com. Check us out online!
Article Source: ArticlesBase.com